MyEgy - افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي - اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب
How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Ezlb9t10

How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Ezlb9t10

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا بك يا زائر فى منتدى ماى ايجى المحترفين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How do I know that my husband was cheating on me

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ألزعيم
♪♫.. حارس المنتدى..♫♪

♪♫.. حارس المنتدى..♫♪
ألزعيم

الـعــــــمــــر : 32
المشـاركات : 3180
سجـل فـى : 25/10/2008
الــنـــقــــاط : 44685
الــسٌّــمعَــة : 4965
اوسمة العضو : منتديات ماى ايجى MyEgy -
افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي
- اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب
- ماى ايجى - منتدى ماى ايجى

ذكر

How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do I know that my husband was cheating on me   How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Emptyالأحد 26 سبتمبر - 3:48

Infidelity My husband was cheating on me what to do
Oops ... Ante responsible for your husband away ... My husband was cheating on me

First in the order:

Asked one of his wife couples no concerns and responsibilities of priority and numerical order 1, 2, 3 wife wrote:

1 boys

2 House

3 pair

4 Working

5 parents and relatives

6 girlfriends.

He said to her husband: I re-order typing: 1 pair two boys ... And so on.

Dear reader:

Should not surprise the previous position, this case a lot of wives from the womb of my Lord and there are also places of work by the husband in the order, and important, since the job center of force and its strategic security, if betrayal by her husband. She said to me one of the parameters virtuous:

'I do not need to work I have a gold and the balance in the bank and ... And ... And ... But I do because the man has no security '.

In our view, the person, that if a woman programmed her mind on these ideas, it follows that a way of life and dealing with a husband is completely divorced from the way accepted by the Lord - glorified and exalted - to this relationship.

We do not object to the work, but work to be a weapon against her husband, this is not an acceptable course, and who think this way to correct the perception, says I work because I have a partner my husband's life, we are partners in the home and partners in the education of boys, and there is an integration of roles between us.

Re-order:

Imagine me, dear reader that this woman was re-prioritize:

1 pair two boys .................. Thus

How life is and how to deal with the husband and interest in and feelings toward the partner, of course it will vary a lot.

So I say: The wife is located in the first place the responsibility of the husband away, or fascination with any other woman because this wife did not know how to keep it.

The couples move away or astray due mostly to ignorance of the manner in which wives must Itaamln tags with their husbands. As well as ill-treatment of the husband and dry feelings towards him.

Bird in the cage:

Examples of misconceptions is the belief of some wives that they had possession of her marriage to her husband, has been neglected themselves and more concerned with her children and whatever you do imagine that they will not escape the grip of this bird.

And mistakenly believes that the attention of her husband is a foregone conclusion; because it makes them behave carelessly with regard to bringing the attention of her husband, who quickly tire was sliding to the path of another, blaming them.

Stations in the critical age of marriage:

The wife noticed that there are critical stages in the age of marriage increases the chances of the husband away, such as the arrival of children, and the increasing burdens of the wife and overtaxed hours of the night and day.

And here I say to each wife: I do not Tdhubi in the service of children is unjust to the husband's right.

The husband also understands the new situation with a wife and participate with them in the care of young children as possible. Not lose sight of the beloved Prophet - peace be upon him - and lost in this place, he was stroking the young and commiserated them and participate in the work of the house.

There is a critical stage again comes with the progress of the years of marriage when he reaches the children teen and indulge the mother in the problems of their children, and also may result in progress in work and access to an enhanced status, to feel her husband was not in need of it and that there are many things to occupy him and these things are most important then him. It need love and compassion in all phases: the duty of every wife that her husband made many final words of courtesy that makes him feel kind of their interest no matter how old or the age of marriage, women are by nature more capable of giving and the giving is the real motive for giving the husband as well.

That you sit with your husband for at least an hour a day during which you are completely dedicated to him; Ttjazpin chatted in matters which concern them is useful and more effective than any other work you did it cost you whatever the sacrifices.

Finally, emphasize that smart women can not only keep her husband, but be unable to Tstaidh even if it slid towards another woman.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ElectRo
₪ عضو ذهبى ₪
 ₪ عضو ذهبى ₪
ElectRo

الـعــــــمــــر : 28
المشـاركات : 288
سجـل فـى : 29/11/2010
الــنـــقــــاط : 27185
الــسٌّــمعَــة : 20
اوسمة العضو : منتديات ماى ايجى MyEgy -
افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي
- اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب
- ماى ايجى - منتدى ماى ايجى
ذكر

How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How do I know that my husband was cheating on me   How do I know that my husband was cheating on me Emptyالأربعاء 20 أبريل - 14:05

nice topic
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How do I know that my husband was cheating on me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
MyEgy - افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي - اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب :: ۩ღ۩ الاقسام العامة ۩ღ۩ :: English forum topics-
انتقل الى: