MyEgy - افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي - اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب
How do I practice the sport and I am disabled Ezlb9t10

How do I practice the sport and I am disabled Ezlb9t10

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا بك يا زائر فى منتدى ماى ايجى المحترفين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How do I practice the sport and I am disabled

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ألزعيم
♪♫.. حارس المنتدى..♫♪

♪♫.. حارس المنتدى..♫♪
ألزعيم

الـعــــــمــــر : 32
المشـاركات : 3180
سجـل فـى : 25/10/2008
الــنـــقــــاط : 44690
الــسٌّــمعَــة : 4965
اوسمة العضو : منتديات ماى ايجى MyEgy -
افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي
- اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب
- ماى ايجى - منتدى ماى ايجى

ذكر

How do I practice the sport and I am disabled Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do I practice the sport and I am disabled   How do I practice the sport and I am disabled Emptyالأحد 26 سبتمبر - 3:17

How do I practice the sport and I am disabled The right sport for the disabled. How do I learn sport and I am disabled
The emergence of sports for the disabled to the ideas Joe eight physician Hospital / Mstic what Ndwil / England, and that during the Second World War and beyond, which noted inactivity and laziness and loss of self-confidence experienced by patients with paralysis in the war disabled and residents of the hospital without any activity, consider in the establishment of Steel Mandeville Games for the paralyzed year / 1948 /,

In order to help those with disabilities to regain their morale and their balance psychological and physical, and even be integrated into society through the colors of physical activity and commensurate with their physical abilities and motor injury which swept them to it.

And have limited the games in its debut at the archery and arrow over a wheel chair, where the participation of soldiers and officers of the British army and the disabled since that date has become a Paralympic Games sport in English one of the aspects which are held annually.

The development of sports for the disabled so that it became an Olympic

We have brought social changes and especially in the wake of war changes in the look and attitude towards the communities with disabilities as members sacrificed themselves or were linked to the impairment in order to defend their homelands, which made the community feel sympathy for and tendency to honor them, and the methods of physical therapy and sports medicine and uplift the physical rehabilitation and development of compensation systems, have helped a lot in improving the sport of the disabled.

As well as the emergence of social legislation and the constitutionality of a private social disability as a reaction of sympathy with them, in addition to the contribution of modern educational thought, which has become seen as citizens with rights and duties and not only lack of adaptation.

International competitions

And has evolved into competitions for the sport of disabled people at various levels, whether local, regional or international, to settle the matter to the establishment of a special session of the disabled are parallel, or following the sessions at the continental level allocated to the sport of disabled people of the continent, as happened in the sessions of the African Games or Asian, and held Olympic Games for the disabled in the wake of the Olympic Games / Summer / in the same host country of the session, and was the first Olympic Games, especially the disabled have been established in the year / 1968 / and included competitions in swimming and athletics, volleyball, hockey and Of course all competitions modified to suit the disability is also the organization of these competitions in accordance with levels of limited and perfect in the light of disability and levels, and has now settled program competitions Special Olympics and have included rides and competitions of their own is almost completely different from those who called / bad eggs /, and recall, for example:

Football bell for the Blind and is a game of special Olympic athletes blind and relies on the pass ball by the bell on the ground between the two teams and baptized each group of them to protect the net from a goal and the goal in this case the rate to suit the circumstances of blindness is short, but it broad.

And did not differ Physical Education as a educational services are provided by an educational humanitarian nature adaptive for children with disabilities in order to enrich the real experiences and animation, to raise morale and help them regain their self-confidence, and in addition to their physical work to mitigate the negative effects resulting from the disability.

And in the program of physical education, which are held for children with special needs must distinguish between two types of programs.

First: the reform program is on the repair-or-treat cases of temporary disability and Kalexr Almk.

II: is a program that rate and is designed for members of the owners of permanent disability / Kalptr - blind / ...

Syrian Arab Federation for Special Sports

The decision to establish the Syrian Federation of Sports for the year / 1987 / meet the aspirations of this segment of the athletes and their wishes to achieve in sports and compete in the framework of the Sports Federation of the year.

Since that time involved the Union in all courses and Paralympic regional and international Arabic after belonged to all organizations concerned.

Supervised by the Syrian Federation of Sports for the nine different games and organizes events and heroic deeds of Interior and National qualifying national teams participating in the benefits of Foreign Affairs, namely:

Swimming - Athletics - Volleyball - Football for the Deaf - Football goal for the Blind - Table Tennis - Chess for the Blind - Athletics - Basketball on the wheelchairs.

Sports Deir Al-Zour for people with special needs

Since the beginning of participation trophies disabled teams and Deir al-Zour participate in all games and not participation alone is the goal, the players of these teams, but they were stars real willingly steel where Ahrazoa centers developed at the country level that was at the level of teams or individual games were not satisfied with this Aftmouhhm Despite the potential bad exceeded local and overcome the regional and global arrived.

Swimmer Abdul Sattar Abdul Wahid won the world championship in swimming and Rasha Sheikh won the third place in the Olympics and would have been world champion if you provide them with the simplest elements of the training, care and there are heroes are leaders in all the games remind them Musa Al-Rashed - Majid Zakaria - Imad Hussein - Ammar al-Husseini - Muhannad Jabouri - Yasser al-Abdullah - Tamer Sahod - Abdullah Al-Melhem - Adnan Al-Melhem - Fatima abandonment - Silver Menon - Basil Knight - Hassan Mustafa - Mohammed Rejab - Rami Aday - Hamid Ali - Khader Suleiman - a soft Alwash - on behalf of Knight - Ahmad Mousa - gull Hussein - Ramy Mubarak - Ahmed Saleh - Ahmad Al-Hamoud - Mohammed Ibrahim.

Pioneer

The late Sheikh Abdullah Hassan and the late Fri Shabib and Messrs. facilitate Alcdor and Subhi Rishrash must be stated and made to stop the effort that was supervising or training.

They are: Lashkar-e-Mohammed - Improved star - Ihsan high - Talal Arabs - and Dirar Hanish - Gamal Awad - Sajid locusts - and this with regard to disability, motor and attention is paid to the special needs of people with mental retardation.

Deir Al-Zour and had begun to participate since 2004, including for this category since the first participation in this area have had a clear imprint through participation in all events that was established at the level of qualification or participating in festivals and host a successful sports day III
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How do I practice the sport and I am disabled
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تحميل تلفزيون سامي سوفت الرياضي الاصدار الاول - samy soft sport tv 1 download
» حصريا نهائي الحلم بين عملاقي الكرة برشلونة Vs مانشستر يونايتد بحجم 454 ميجا فقط DvdRip من قناة itv Sport وعلى أكثر من سيرفر

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
MyEgy - افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي - اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب :: ۩ღ۩ الاقسام العامة ۩ღ۩ :: English forum topics-
انتقل الى: